Do you have items left?
Make another person happy by giving them a second, third or fourth life. In addition to making someone else happy you also save the environment. You also make sure that RataPlan creates more employment for people with a distance to the labour market. We are happy to collect your things at your home, thoughtfully en for free. Of course you are also very welcome to come and bring your things to a RataPlan near you.
What are usable items?
To be eligible for reuse through sale or recycling, the items you offer must meet a number of conditions. The stuff must be clean, working en complete In addition, there must not be any major damage to the item.
If you are unsure whether or not your belongings are eligible, we are happy to help you! Contact customer service via 088-8282782.
How do you give your things away?
Items are collected in two ways: they are collected for free by our collection service or you take them to the thrift store yourself. At the input goods counter, often found at the warehouse on the side or back of the store, someone is ready to help you. You can also go to the store at the checkout.
How do you make a collection appointment?
A pick-up appointment is easily made. You can choose from the following ways:
Via https://rataplan.nl/ophaalafspraak/ you can make an appointment for 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Hold CTRL and click on the link to go directly to it. You can directly click on the link on your telephone. You can always go to www.rataplan.nl and click on the "Make appointment" heading.
Via our customer service you can make an appointment from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00. This is also possible on Saturday, from 10.00 to 17.00 hours. The customer service number is 088-8282782.
- In the shop
You can schedule an appointment at the cash register.
What are the conditions for having things collected?
Getting your things picked up for free at your home is easily arranged. To make this as smooth as possible, we have listed a few points.
- Preferably offer the goods on the ground floor in a central location which is easily accessible for the truck.
- Do you have things outside? If necessary, cover it against the weather.
- Do you live in a flat or apartment building? Please offer your belongings as close to the elevator as possible. If there is no elevator, the stairwell must offer free passage to two people who carry your things. The items may not be heavier than 12 kilos; items heavier than 12 kilos must be on the ground floor.
- Do you live in a campsite or leisure park? Preferably you offer the items at the entrance. The driver only enters the site if the pick-up location is easily accessible and the barrier is opened.
- If you are not present, we are not allowed to collect things from a shed or garage, provided you have indicated this carefully.
- Furniture must be transported and if necessary dismantled by you. Our employees cannot help with that.
- Offer small household items and loose items in a box or bag.
- Offer clothing in a sealed bag.
- If an entire household is collected, we will only take with us what is salable.
- The driver / warehouse employee ultimately decides whether the goods can be used.
Which items are accepted and which are not?