All foundations of RataPlan have been designated by the tax authorities as a public benefit organization (ANBI). To get this status an organization needs to be transparent. Therefore, since 1 January 2014, various data have been made public. The relevant data must be mentioned on a website that is accessible to everyone. In addition, the financial data of the relevant foundations must be included in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce.
The following data will be covered in the following appendices:
- Name and Contact details.
- The Legal Person and Partnerships Information Number (RSIN).
- The composition of the board, the names of the board members and the remuneration policy
- The objective and a concise policy plan.
- A report of the activities performed.
- A financial statement.
2018 ANBI publication annual report 2018 2017 ANBI publication annual report 2017 2016 ANBI publicationannual report - 2016