All foundations of RataPlan have been designated by the tax authorities as a public benefit organization (ANBI). In order to receive this status, an organization must be transparent. That is why various data has been public since 1 January 2014. The relevant data must be stated on a website that is accessible to everyone. In addition, the financial data of the foundations concerned must be included in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce.
The following data will be covered in the following appendices:
- Name and Contact details.
- The Legal Person and Partnerships Information Number (RSIN).
- The composition of the board, the names of the board members and the remuneration policy
- The objective and a concise policy plan.
- A report of the activities performed.
- A financial statement.
2019-2021 strategic plan 2019 ANBI publication annual report 2019 2018 ANBI publication annual report 2018 2017 ANBI publication annual report 2017 2016 ANBI publication annual report - 2016